Whether you’ve looked for personal disability coverage before and found it too daunting, or have been declined coverage based on a pre-existing condition or an extensive medical exam, check out our short qualifying questionnaire. If you are between the ages of 0 and 69, you will be pleasantly surprised that we can cover you.
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS FOR ACCIDENT COVERAGE;
None. Everyone is approved for accident coverage!
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS FOR SICKNESS COVERAGE;
What is your height and weight?
Have you had or received any medical advice or treatment within the last five years for the following:
- Heart attack, angina, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease that required bypass surgery, a stent or angioplasty, or a heart valve replacement?
- Stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA)?
- Cancer, melanoma, Hodgkin’s disease or leukemia?
- Multiple sclerosis, Cystic Fibrosis, Muscular Dystrophy or Down Syndrome?
- Alcoholism or drug addiction?
- Diabetes which requires insulin, or Diabetes which was diagnosed prior to age 40?
- HIV or AIDs?
If you don’t qualify at this time because you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, don’t despair. The beauty of this company is that we find ways to insure everyone, so we can still offer you our accident coverages.